Imprinted Concrete Driveways
Imprinted Concrete Driveway Services
Imprinted Concrete is a method used for laying high strength concrete and applying both the chosen colour and pattern to the surface of the mix in situ. Provided it is laid correctly there are many advantage for using this product on driveways, patios, paths, pool surrounds or any other area requiring a suitable hard standing.
- All the strength of 100-150mm of fibre reinforced 30 newton concrete pattern imprinted concrete driveway paving from Ringway Driveway Design, the patios and driveways professionals
- Coloured patterned concrete in West LondonA firm compacted sub-base and crack control joints to minimise any cracking.
- The attractive appearance of cobbles, slate or blocks with no sinking or spreading.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete lends huge versatility to features such as steps and flower borders.
- The bespoke design of each individual impressed driveway makes it unique.
- Planning Permission is rarely required as we deal with all those requirements within the driveway design.
- Low maintenance sealed surface enabling oil spillages to be easily removed.
“Very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend to everyone to use Ringway.”
“Standard of work is excellent, finished on time, very polite and friendly, would recommend this company to others.”
“Good work on the block-paving, impressed by effort made to fit blocks as tightly as possible in an odd-shaped driveway. Impressed by speed of work.”
“Efficient, clean, tidy service, high standard of finish, friendly workmen, would highly recommend.”
“Very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend to everyone to use Ringway”